Lowery hold a full Network Rail Principal contractor’s licence offering a full turnkey capability on multiple types of track assets. All of our track related capabilities are fully supported with our extensive knowledge of working with and around traction power related assets in areas of AC Over Head Lines & DC Conductor Rails.
Our commitment to a structured Project Team approach managed in line with our Robust assurance safety culture has been at the forefront of the company’s long-term involvement and success within the rail industry. Most recent works to note are our ongoing supply of track maintenance & upgrade of infrastructure at South Eastern’s Train Depot and at South Western’s Train Depots where we are completing extensive works to provide significant track infrastructure upgrade works.
- Project Management
- Integrated Asset & Condition Management
- Track Renewals Plain line/Switch and Crossings
- Track maintenance both Planned & Reactive
- Track maintenance emergency Response & Operation support (365 days per year -24/7)
- Track Inspection of Plain line & Switch/Crossings
- New yard Construction including Plain line, Switch & Crossings & Embedded Track
- Drainage Renewal & Maintenance
- Level crossings & Road Rail Access Points (RRAP) maintenance & install
- Track Monitoring
- Conductor Rail Works