Lowery hold a full Network Rail Principal contractor’s licence offering a full turnkey capability, from route containment planning through to civils design and construction inclusive of sub-ducting, to cable installation and testing.
We have the capability to project manage these works safely and to programme on both the Network Rail and London Underground infrastructure. Lowery are very proud of our civils delivery record carrying out the following overleaf.
Most recent civils installations completed by Lowery are the King Post Wall installation South Bermondsey, a 12 Way UTX installation Lewisham and the installation of the high level mutli functional hanging route containment for HS2 at Euston Station.
- Project management
- Civils design
- Feasibility studies
- Civils excavation, duct laying and reinstatement
- Under-track crossings
- Under-road crossings
- Concrete base and formation works
- Directional drilling and auger bore works
- Route containment installation
- King post wall installation
- High voltage and DC cable installation
- Competent staff to utilise the Network Rail cable train
- Vortok Fence Hire – Please send all enquires through our contact page.