Lowery Ltd provides the provision of survey, design, installation and commissioning of safety-critical railway telecommunications. With a dynamic team of professional engineers calling on over 75 years of combined knowledge, experience and training Lowery deliver comprehensive engineering solutions.
The Lowery trackside telecommunication works supports both train movements and trackside safety involving the provision of project management, survey, design, installation and commissioning of all types of telecoms equipment. With a range of comprehensive resources combined with our wealth of knowledge and experience on the railway network, we aim to deliver a robust and affordable solution that meets any requirement.
- Fibre network installations including testing services and results analysis
- Copper network installations, jointing and testing
- Transmission systems/networks (inc. FTN)
- SCADA cable systems
- Security CCTV systems
- Help points and passenger information systems
- Telephony concentrator solutions
- Fibre splicing, testing and commissioning
- GSM-R improvements
- Trackside telephony – STPs, PZTs
- Safety telephony – PETS systems
- Enabling works including Lift & Shift design installations
- Customer Interface Systems – CIS, PA, SISS
- Installation of location bases, troughing, joint bays and fibre joint boxes
- Voice, data (inc. Cat5e/6 networks), multimode fibre and backbone copper cables
- Nokia and legacy systems (GPT/MD90)
- Ongoing system maintenance
- CDM & CSM compliance.