Lowery offer our clients a full turnkey capability ranging from the project electrical design all the way through to the installation and commissioning of High Voltage, DC Substations, High Voltage, DC & Low Voltage cabling works.
In 2018 Lowery carried out amongst other critical projects the successful installation and commissioning of the Reading 10-Car substations project enabling longer trains to carry passengers on the rail network.
In 2019 Lowery commissioned into service as part of the significant HS2 enabling works within Euston Station the new 11kV Non-traction ring network within station. This package of works also included the Design, Installation and commissioning of the new Barnby sub station.
- Project management
- Electrical design
- High Voltage & DC substation installation and commissioning
- LVAC renewals
- Electrical track equipment including cabling and hook switches
- Track isolating equipment and negative short circuit devices
- High Voltage feeder terminations, equipment installation and commissioning
- Electrical High Voltage, DC and Low Voltage jointing
- DC cabling installation and commissioning
- Low Voltage cabling installation and commissioning
- Electrical repair and fault finding
- Level A supply
- Earth testing and earth farm installation
- Level A assessing
- Electrical maintenance.