Please see below all the current vacancies we have available. For any enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Way Construction Manager
Lowery Ltd have an exciting opportunity for Permanent Way Construction Manager to join our growing Track Installation and Maintenance / Response Team.
A strong candidate’s skills, knowledge, behaviours and competencies would be:
- Robust “safety first” approach to the planning & undertaking onsite works
- Pro -active behaviours to collaboratively work within and add significant value to the team
- Customer focused behaviours
- Ability to respectfully challenge and be open to challenge
- Detailed knowledge of plain line, S/C renewal & maintenance
- Emergency First Aid
- SMSTS or CSCS Black Card
- Hold a track inspection or 53 S&C inspection competence
- Track Handback – Level 2 min
- Level B Strapman
- ETE / Conductor rail gapping, conductor rail cut backs and transposing of conductor rail
- Full Drivers Licence
The ideal candidate would be based in the South East preferably the Kent region.
Full details will be provided upon application.
Please send CV’s to - email@example.com