Surrey Super Growth Awards nomination
Lowery have been nominated as a finalist in the Surrey Super Growth Award scheme, created by leading regional law firm, ASB Law LLP, Lloyds Bank and accountancy firm, RSM.
Criteria for nomination is as follows:
Surrey Super Growth Criteria
- Accounting periods ended in 2014 and filed at Companies House as of 31 December 2015
- Profitable turnover growth demonstrated over a 3-year period.
- Trading address in Surrey and/or HQ in Surrey
- Not internationally owned
- Minimum turnover of £2 million in base year
- Minimum 25% turnover growth in final year
Further details can be found at the following website: -